On 14 December this year, the State Agency on Intellectual Property (AGEPI) in collaboration with YOUBESC Creative Institute is organizing an event entitled “Success Stories in the Field of Creative Industries”.
The event will take place at the National Art Museum of Moldova, starting at 18:00.
The purpose of the event is to present successful models in various sectors of creative industries, to promote the importance of these industries, to highlight the solutions that would give an impulse to economic growth in this area, as well as to mediate the Study on the Economic Contribution of the Creative Industries in the Republic of Moldova.
Tickets to the event are available on https://iticket.md/event/istorii-de-succes-din-domeniul-industriilor-creative/.
The money raised from ticket sales will be donated to support a young talent.
During the event, eight speakers from the fields of creative industries, namely: audiovisual, phonographic, software, art and advertising, will share their success stories and talk about the substantial potential of this sector that could be an important trump in social and economic development of the Republic of Moldova in the near future.
There have announced their participation in the event with the presentation of their own experiences in the development of success business:
- Adriano Marian, founder, director, conductor of Chisinau “Youth Orchestra”;
- Roman Rybaleov, photographer;
- Igor Cobileanski, director and script-writer at Brio Film Production;
- Valentina Iusuphodjaev, producer at Brio Film Production;
- Dmitrii Volosin, director of Simpals;
- Vitalie Esanu, founder of Evisoft Moldova and first online television privesc.eu;
- Alla Dontu, music producer and founder of YOUBESC Creative Institute;
- Vasile Nedelciuc, director and founder of Endava Moldova.
In recent years, the creative industries in the Republic of Moldova have grown rapidly and are seen as important pillars in economic and social growth of the country. The study conducted nationally at the request of AGEPI, with the support of the World Intellectual Property Organization, confirmed that, in the Republic of Moldova as well, the creative industries can be considered an important sector that influences economic growth and creates new jobs.