The application for the registration of a topography shall be accompanied by a set of documents:
- a request, drawn up on a standard form, through which the registration of a topography is sought, containing the identification data of the creator(s), applicant(s);
- the technical documents, including graphic and text material, which enable the topography to be identified and the electronic function of the integrated circuit containing the topography to be determined;
- two copies of the integrated circuit, if it has been produced and exploited for commercial purposes;
- a document containing proof of payment of the prescribed fees;
- a power of attorney, where the application is filed through a patent attorney.