In the period 22-23April this year, in the conference hall of AGEPI will be held the Scientific-Practical Symposium “AGEPI Readings 2015” entitled “Current Problems of Protection, Enforcement and Exploitation of Rights in Intellectual Property Objects, Staff Training and Upgrading in the Field of Intellectual Property”.
The symposium will be held in the framework of 4 sessions and a round table, according to the following topics:
- Recent developments in the field of protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights;
- Protection of industrial property rights: legal and procedural aspects. Inventions and plant varieties, trademarks, industrial designs, geographical indications, appellations of origin and traditional specialties guaranteed;
- Current issues of the copyright and related rights. Enforcement of intellectual property rights;
- Exploitation and management of intellectual property.
- Roundtable “Staff Training and Upgrading in the Field of Intellectual Property”, where will be discussed the intellectual property teaching practice in universities
Interested persons and mass media representatives are invited.
For those wishing to attend the symposium, but have not yet registered themselves, is necessary to complete the registration form.