AGEPI invites interested persons to participate in the work of the seventeenth edition of the Scientific-Practical Symposium “AGEPI Readings”, which will take place in the period 22-23 April 2015, in the conference hall of AGEPI.
The symposium fits into the number of technical-scientific and information manifestations devoted to World Intellectual Property Day, celebrated annually by WIPO Member States on April 26.
The theme of the symposium will be focused on current issues of protection, enforcement and use of rights on intellectual property objects, staff training and upgrading in the field of intellectual property.
1. Recent developments in the field of protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights;
2. Protection of industrial property rights: legal and procedural aspects:
- Patents for invention and plant varieties,
- Trademarks, industrial designs, geographical indications, appellations of origin and traditional specialties guaranteed,
3. Current issues of copyright and related rights;
4. Management of intellectual property;
5. Staff training and upgrading in the field of intellectual property.
The deadline for submission of the form and communication/paper is as required 10 April 2015.
Opening of the Symposium will take place on 22 April at 1000, in the conference hall of AGEPI.
Registration and participation is free.
You are welcome!
Alina Fodea – telephone (+373 22) 40 05 92, (+373 22) 40 05 93
Address: 24/1, A. Doga str., office 520, MD-2024, Chisinau;
fax: (+373 22) 19.01.44;