The State Department on Intellectual Property of Ukraine organizes an International Conference “Actual Problems of the Intellectual Property” that will take place on February 18-22, 2008 in Svalyava, Ukraine.
In the frame of the conference there will be tackled actual problems in the field of copyright, evolution and perspectives of the international property protection system including:
- Commercial names (with reference to the trademarks and geographical indications) as a method of personalization of the market for the soft and alcoholic drinks;
- Legal protection of the commercial names in the light of the international events;
- Legal protection of copyright and related rights in the field of entertainment and restaurant business;
- Mediation in solution of disputes in the field of intellectual property;
- Management of the intellectual property based on a contract.
The Conference is provided for the responsible persons of the intellectual property offices, representatives of the international and national organizations involved in the protection of the intellectual property rights, interested persons.
The working languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English with translation in/from these three languages.
Details on the address: http://www.sdip.gov.ua/rus/help/conf/svalyava08