The Journalistic Contest entitled “Building the Future of the Country with Intellectual Property”, organized by the State Agency on Intellectual Property (AGEPI) has designated its winners, in the framework of a gala ceremony, which took place on 21 November at the IEC “Moldexpo”.
This contest, which reached the ninth edition, aims to highlight the most active journalists who reflect the theme of intellectual property in the Republican mass media.
Prizes were provided for the following nominations:
- Written and electronic press (news agencies, newspapers, magazines, portals);
- Radio and TV stations.
The works presented at the contest were evaluated by a Group of AGEPI Experts convened by the Organizing Committee of the Contest, which has designated the winners of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize, as well as awarding of diplomas of excellence accompanied by cash prizes.
Thus, laureates of the contest became:
- Victoria Criucova, “Publika TV” - 1st Prize;
- Victoria Dumbrava-Amarandei, news portal “Unimed” - 2nd Prize;
- Irina Covalenco, weekly “Ekonomicheskoe obozrenie” - 2nd Prize;
- Tatiana Fiser, IPNA Radio Moldova - 3rd Prize;
AGEPI has also awarded three special prizes to encourage the activity of promoting in mass media the field of intellectual property conducted by the journalists:
- Nicolae Becciu, IPNA Radio Moldova “Actualitati”;
- Marina Prodius, News Agency “Infotag”;
- Corina Donos, TV Moldova 1, broadcast “Economic Accents”.
At the Journalistic Contest “Building the Future of the Country with Intellectual Property” were presented works focused on the topic of intellectual property, published by journalists in the Republican mass media (news agencies, magazines, newspapers, TV, radio, online press) in the period of the years 2012-2013.